What to bring? What to wear?
Make sure to bring:
- Multiple copies of your professional resume copied on good bond paper -at least 20 lb. (resumes may be targeted to specific employers if you wish).
- A portfolio or folder in which to carry your resumes.
- A notebook or schedule book with a good pen to write down upcoming interviews, information sessions or other notes.
- A positive attitude, a nice smile, and a little patience for standing in line.
This is a professional event and conservative attire is best. You need to be neatly groomed for the event and interviews.
- Clean, pressed suit and professional tie.
- If you do not own a suit, a sports jacket is preferred, but shirt and tie are a minimum.
- Comfortable dress shoes.
- Clean, pressed suit - either pants or skirt.
- If you do not have a suit, wear a nice blouse and skirt or dress pants.
- Skirts should be no shorter than 2” above the knee.
- Comfortable dress shoes - closed-toe pumps or flats.
Final note - When in doubt, be conservative!
Make sure to avoid distracting facial jewelry and heavy perfumes/colognes.