Graduate and Professional School Day
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Bryce Jordan Center
1:30 P.M. - 5:30 p.M.
Visit with over 250 representatives from:
- No pre-registration required - stop by the BJC with your student ID card.
- Dress is business casual.
Enter to win a FREE PREP COURSE
For a chance to win, stop by the Kaplan or Princeton Review tables
NOTICE: NO BAG POLICY IN EFFECT
In accordance with new University policy surrounding events, particularly those at sporting event facilities, bags of any kind—including backpacks, purses, and clutches—will no longer be allowed at the Bryce Jordan Center. Career Services staff strongly discourage students from bringing any bags to the event.
- Students who bring bags with them will be subjected to a lengthy security check at the entrance to the BJC. BJC security staff reserve the right to reject bags if they have any concerns. Approved bags will be tagged and students must keep the bags with them at all times during the event. A coat and umbrella check will still be available, if needed; however, to speed their access into the event, students should not bring these items unless they are necessary.
- Disposable bags will be provided at check-in for materials that students may gather from employers during the event.
- Students may bring a portfolio containing copies of their résumés, note paper, their Penn State student ID card, and a pen; a jump drive with an electronic version of their résumé is also recommended.
- We strongly discourage students from bringing laptops or tablet computers to Graduate and Professional School Day. These items cannot be checked with coats and umbrellas and must be carried with students at all times during the event.